Baleno RS is one of a new and recent releases of Maruti Suzuki. Below are the main differences or comparisons between the new Baleno RS and Baleno:
Baleno RS vs Baleno Comparison:
Baleno RS vs Baleno Comparison : Exteriors
- There are unpretentious contrasts between the exteriors of the standard Baleno and the RS variation.
- These incorporate RS badging, black rims and new front and rear bumpers.
- Aside from that, the majority of the exterior between both of the car remains same.. The generation spec Baleno RS is indistinguishable to the model that was in plain view at the Auto Expo. It highlights a black mesh grille, new front and rear bumpers, black alloy wheels.
- It can be seen that body coloured door handles are present in the exterior of Baleno but it is not so in case of Baleno RS.
Baleno RS vs Baleno Comparison : Interiors
- There aren’t any contrasts between the insides of the standard Baleno and the Baleno RS.
- Within, the lodge gets an all-dark complete having a hint of silver accents for the AC vents and focus support. The halfway mounted touchscreen flies out from the dashboard.
- Maybe the most fascinating piece here is the round atmosphere control show. Another eye-getting component is the blue backlit instrument comfort with a high res MID.
- We hope that Maruti would have added a touch of sportiness to the cabin with difference stitching and maybe a level base directing.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Baleno Dimensions:
- Length x Width x Height : Both Baleno RS and Baleno have the same configuration of 3995 x 1745 x 1470 mm.
- Wheelbase : Both Baleno RS and Baleno have the same configuration of 2520 mm.
- Kerb Weight : Baleno RS has a weight of 950 kg; whereas Baleno has a weight of around 865-980 kg.
- Wheel Type and Size : Both Baleno RS and Baleno have the same configuration of wheel type and size of 16-inch alloys.
- Boot Space : Both Baleno RS and Baleno have the same configuration of 339L.
Here in terms and specifications of dimensions evertyhing seems to be same, but the only difference is in the Kerb Weight because of the different engine type.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Baleno Engine :
- Engine capacity (cc) : Baleno RS have Engine capacity of 998; whereas Baleno have Engine capacity of 1197 for petrol cars and 1248 for diesel cars.
- Max power (kW@rpm) : Baleno RS have Max power (kW@rpm) of 75/5500; whereas Baleno have Max power of 62 / 6000 in petrol, and 55.2 / 4000 in diesel.
- Max. torque (Nm@rpm) : Baleno RS have Max. torque (Nm@rpm) of 150/1700-4500; whereas Belano have Max Torque of 115 / 4000 in petrol and 190 / 2000 in diesel.
- Fuel efficiency (km/l)*** : Banelo RS have Fuel efficiency (km/l)*** of 21.1% and Banelo have Fuel efficiency (km/l)***21.4 (MT/CVT#)
- Tank Capacity of fuel (l) : Baleno RS and Baleno both have same fuel tank capacity 37 l.
- Fuel type : Baleno RS has Petrol; whereas Baleno has both Petrol And Diesel.
- Camshaft : Both have same type of camshaft that is DOHC
- No. of Cylinders : Baleno RS have 3 number of cylinders, and baleno will ne having 4 cylinders.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Baleno Mileage :
The mileage for Baleno RS would be 21.1 kpl; whereas there is difference in mileage in case of Baleno car, having 21.7 kpl for petrol and 27.39 kpl for diesel.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Baleno Features :
- The baleno RS is seem to be present in the top top-end Alpha trim. This implies that it comes all loaded with features.
- The features such as Air Conditioner Type,Power Windows, Central Locking, Steering Audio Controls, Audio System, Airbags, ABS are all said to be same present in both of the models.
- There are some features which unfortunately are missed up by Baleno RS, such as cooled glovebox, cornering lamps, cruise control.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Baleno Price :
- The price of Baleno RS currently going on is : Rs. 8.69 lakh
- The price of Baleno currently going on is : a)Petrol – Rs. 5.29-7.62 lakh ; b)Diesel – Rs. 6.41-8.40 lakh.
- Since the baleno was launched, it has been a solid and strong seller for MSIL. But still, it has not possessed the capacity for those who are searching for something more energetic.
- The new Baleno RS is precisely what these clients are searching for. It will most likely help fortify the Baleno lineup in India.
- Price – The Baleno RS is just about 1.5 lakh Rupees costlier than the top-end petroleum model of Baleno. Not withstanding, it offers a great deal more execution and practically a similar fuel mileage.
- specifications – The Baleno RS’s 1.0-liter Boosterjet motor is all the more intense and creates more torques.
- Features – Equipment levels of the Baleno RS are the similar to that of as the Baleno Alpha trim.
- Outline – There are unpretentious contrasts in the styling of the current Baleno and the up and coming Baleno RS. It gets lively visual improvements.