Ranault Kwid is a small budget car offers eight variants available in petrol for one to choose from. From outside it is difficult to recognize the models. The variants differ in Engine, Transmission type and features.
Technically, there are two engine types, 799 cc and 999 cc. Under each, depending on the features different variant’s have been launched. Continue reading to have a closer look at the various Kwid Models:
Renault Kwid Models
1. Standard: This is the early entry level base model with basic features. This variant comes with 799 cc engine and manual transmission. It has manual steering and windows with no AC. It has black the colour bumper and no sun visor.
2. RXE 0.8: This is a little-upgraded variant of the car with 799 cc engine and manual transmission. It warns in case the doors are open. In this too the bumper is of black colour. On the passenger seat, it has sun visor. This model has AC along with a heater.
3. RXL 0.8: This variant again has the manual transmission and 799 cc engine. Building upon the features of RXE, this variant has body colour bumpers and power steering. It also comes with an audio unit with USB and AUX ports. The wheels have steel covers.
4. RXT 0.8: This is a version above RXL. So it inherits the features of the previous model. But the new features in this model are front fog lights, front power windows, keyless entry and sun visor for both driver and passenger seat.
5. RXT (O) 0.8: Besides the features of RXT, this variant has airbag for the driver.
6. RXT 1.0L: With 999 cc engine and manual transmission it has features similar to RXT 0.8. However, the windows are not tinted and no airbags.
7. RXT (O) 1.0L: This variant of KWID is similar to RXT (O) 0.8 with engine capacity of 999 cc.
8. RXT (O) AMT 1.0: It has no airbags, but it is the only version with automatic transmission.
Hope this will help you choose the best kwid variant which will suit your need.